Over the past few episodes, I’ve shared my story and how suddenly losing the love of my life to stage four cancer impacted me, my relationship with grief, my relationship with creativity, and how I moved forward as a business owner, screenwriter, coach and healer.
Today’s episode is all about sustaining creativity and motivation in times of traumatic grief, loss and crisis. I’m sharing the things I personally implemented that I found most valuable as I moved through, and continue to move through, the evolving experience of grief.
Listen to this episode to learn…
- The importance of processing trauma and loss.
- How to use storytelling in your healing process
- Why accountability to your creative project is the greatest act of self-care
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Grab a Cash + Cashflow Chat with Jamie here