Ada Matasovski wears two hats. One as the founder of The Money Mind which offers personal coaching and financial education to help clients live a better life by improving their relationship to money one habit and one mindset at a time. The other as a wealth manager and financial planner at Optimist Capital. In both roles, she is focused on making clients feel empowered, informed and in control of their financial lives.
The Money Mind is a passion project that evolved from Ada’s 25+ years’ experience as a private banker and wealth manager.
Listen to this episode to learn…
- The four factors working against women when it comes to building wealth
- How to navigate saving for long-term goals like retirement
- The #1 mistake Ada sees clients make when it comes to spending
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside theWrite and Make Money community
- Learn more about Create Your 6-Figure Copywriting Business here
- Grab a time to chat with Jamie about the program here
- Connect with Ada on her website at themoney-mind.com
- Find Ada on Instagram at http://instagram.com/AdaMatasovski