“The sense of empowerment that comes from knowing that your money is taken care of makes better art.”
Rhianna Basore is a financial empowerment coach who specializes in helping creatives earn their true worth. Whether they’re negotiating contracts, pricing their services or figuring out how much to reinvest in their businesses, she helps artists, actors, nonprofit organizers and healers set themselves up for success. Her creative credentials include being an award-winning director, international actor and professional writer with over twenty years of experience on stage and screen. Rhianna is an Expert Columnist for Backstage Magazine, the #1 performing arts trade magazine in the country.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How your money and creativity are deeply connected
- The top 3 mistakes creatives make with financial planning
- Rhianna’s tips for planting and harvesting your very own Money Tree
Be sure to join Rhianna’s free virtual money workshop for creatives, the Money Monster Mash, on the second Saturday of every month at 9am PST. You can find all the detail on her Instagram at @selftrustfund.
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Connect with Rhianna on her website at www.selftrustfund.com
- Join Rhianna’s Gratitude Jar Project at https://www.facebook.com/groups/gratitudejarproject/
- Join Rhianna’s next Money Monster Mash at @selftrustfund on Instagram