What an excellent episode with Kate Anthony.
If you don’t know Kate, let me tell you a little bit about her —
- She’s a badass, certified life coach who helps women decide if they should stay in or leave their marriages.
- Kate especially empowers women to find their strength, passion, and confidence and helps them move forward with concrete plans by putting their children at the center (not in the middle) of all decisions.
- In addition to all of this, Kate has also trained as a relationship coach and is an expert in communication, co-parenting, and emotional intelligence.
- Also awesome? Kate had a 30 year career as an actor before venturing into becoming a coach.
She shared her whole story on this episode, from transitioning from actor to coach, wife to single mom, and artist to entrepreneur — and how she’s worked on her “money mindset’ in the process and continues to grow in new ways with her relationship with money.
Some of my favorite highlights…
- The steps Kate took to expand her money mindset and overcome her the belief that being creative equaled “poverty,” based on what she learned from her parents.
- How being an “over-sharer” has helped her cultivate a powerful social media presence and connect with her clients.
- The hot pink sweater she wore on Grey’s Anatomy on her very first episode.
- Why starting a business has allowed her to be immensely creative and the journey of building a business.
- The concept of charging your ‘worth’ versus pricing for your market (and beyond).
- “The Jamie Jensen Mindset” — I MEAN, OBVIOUSLY. LOL. I didn’t even know that was a thing but now it is.
We also mentioned…
- Denise Duffield Thomas of Lucky Bitch [right here]
- Amy Smith of The Joy Junkie [right here]
- Kira Sabin of The League of Adventurous Singles [right here]
But here’s where you really wanna go to get more of Kate’s brilliance:
- Her Podcast: Divorce Survival Guide Podcast with Kate Anthony [right here]
- Her Program: “Should I Stay Or Should I Go?” [right here]
- Her Instagram: @coachkateanthony
Here’s to healthy marriages, healthy relationships with money, and creating like you mean it.