Whether you’re writing for…
- Your business, marketing, and sales,
- Your clients, or
- Your soul…
There are some pretty distinct challenges that show up (hello resistance, writers’ block, perfectionism, procrastination, indecision, overwhelm 😱).
So, what does one DO with all of that?
That’s what I asked Laura Belgray this week on Creatives Making Money.
Laura Belgray, founder of Talking Shrimp and co-creator of The Copy Cure, is a copywriting expert who helps entrepreneurs find the perfect words to express and sell what they do in a way that gets them paid to be themselves. Through her work with hundreds of clients (including online biggies like Marie Forleo and Amy Porterfield) she’s seen firsthand that putting “you” into your copy and all through your business is pure magic for getting people to love you up, share your ideas, and happily click your Buy button.
In addition to online types, Laura’s list of clients and credits include NBC, Bravo, HBO, TBS, Fandango, and many, many more. So if you watch TV — and don’t skip the commercials — you’ve probably seen her words on air.
Laura joined me on the Creatives Making Money show to share all about…
- her journey as a writer-entrepreneur,
- how she made her first million a bit later in life, and
- what book is the right book to write first (plus more)
I think you’ll really enjoy this episode no matter what kind of writer or creator you are.
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Grab a Cash + Cashflow Chat with Jamie here
- Connect with Laura Belgray on her website at https://talkingshrimp.com
- Grab your 33 Non-Sucky Subject Lines for Emails from Laura at https://talkingshrimp.com/subjectlines