Laura Bartlett is the award winning founding Editor of House of Coco luxury travel magazine. Sold all over the world as well as in stores like Harrods and Selfridges, she built this business from the group up with zero investment. Laura is a larger than life example of failure breeding strength after going through a bankruptcy, failed company and facing rejection in front of millions of people on the BBC’s Dragons Den. Laura is a #girboss with a passion for inspiring people to live their best lives.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How Laura went from liquidating her company to launching a luxury travel magazine
- The story behind her appearance on BBC’s Dragons Den (and how she turned rejection into success)
- Why she launched a print magazine when everyone was jumping on the digital hype
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Grab a Cash + Cashflow Chat with Jamie here
- Check out the House of Coco Magazine at https://houseofcoco.net/
- Connect with Laura Barlett on Instagram at https://instagram.com/laurabartlett0