This week I sat down with master coach and strategist Kristine Oller. Kristine guides clients through ground-breaking chapters of personal and professional growth… the big decisions, the tough conversations, and the significant shifts. Every month for twenty consecutive years she has led multiple mastermind groups, helping hundreds of multi-hyphenate creatives expand their careers and develop supplemental streams of income to fund their artistic pursuits. Author of the book Feeding Your Focus and host of the podcast Creating Cashflow, she is also a Golden Circle Member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals. The three words that delight her the most are: “before and after.”
In this episode, we talk about:
- The mindset stuff that comes up for creative types around business and money
- The courage to follow those nudges in life and let things unfold
- How stories can hold you back or propel you forward towards your wildest dreams and whatever is meant for you
- Why we need to continue to remember the power of “luck…”
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Grab a Cash + Cashflow Chat with Jamie here
- Connect with Kristine Oller on her website at https://kristineoller.com/
- Connect with Kristine Oller on Instagram at https://instagram.com/kristineoller