Jordan Gill, operations consultant and founder of Systems Saved Me, helps overworked one-woman shows become streamlined solopreneurs. Her jam is creating a cohesive operating system for managing your tasks, files and inbox. She’s been on podcasts like What Works and CEO Vibes sharing her love of replacing monthly retainers with one day virtual intensives. She currently lives in Dallas TX with her cavapoo Vivienne and collection of 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How to embrace operations and systems as a creative business owner
- Why VIP Days, or Intensives, are the answer to your entrepreneurial burnout
- Jordan’s top three tips to surviving (and thriving) during your launch
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Connect with Jordan on her website at www.systemssavedme.com
- Connect with Jordan on Instagram at www.instagram.com/systemssavedme