Joel and Regis Arzu grew up in a rough neighborhood in the projects, in South Bronx, where the mindset of most was, “to dream big is to dream foolishly.” Well, they’ve debunked that way of thinking. It’s been roughly 10 years since they’ve left New York. Regis works in finance and lives in Colorado where he just purchased his third home, and Joel is a creative at a large advertising firm in Chicago. Both are entrepreneurs and have been working together on Pain To Progression, a podcast to teach minorities how to control money so it doesn’t control them.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- The trap of Instant Gratification versus Long-Term Financial Planning
- Why your money mindset is the true key to financial (and life) success
- Planning for retirement in the midst of an uncertain future
Listen to the Pain to Progression Podcast at https://www.paintoprogression.com/podcast, and check out Regis and Joel’s invention SinkArmor, a 100% biodegradable plastic to use as a sink guard when trimming hair or putting makeup on over the bathroom sink at https://www.sinkarmor.com/. Be sure to use code JAMIE20 to receive 20% off your order!
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Listen to the Pain to Progression podcast at https://www.paintoprogression.com/podcast
- Connect with Joel and Regis on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/pain2progression/
- Save your sink and sanity with SinkArmor at https://www.sinkarmor.com/. Be sure to use JAMIE20 to receive 20% off your purchase!