In Episode 29: How to Process Grief (Part 1), we covered the first three steps of my intuitive methodology for processing grief. The first three steps revolve around identifying, acknowledging, and accepting your grief, and today’s episode will give you the tools to begin to process and move forward.
In this episode we’ve covering…
- Practical steps for moving forward while still grieving
- How to create your “new normal” with a focus on self-care
- The idea of “repotting” after a traumatic experience
- The final three steps of my 6-step methodology for processing grief
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Grab a Cash + Cashflow Chat with Jamie here
- Listen to Episode 29: How to Process Grief (Part 1)