Christine Blubaugh is a conversion copywriter and messaging strategist who helps soulful online coaches and experts to sell out launches and sign more clients with copy that turn readers into buyers. She has been the word woman behind dozens of 6-figure launches for brands in the online business space – writing sales pages that rake in $700K and upping email conversions by as much as 400%.
Christine also teaches up-and-coming entrepreneurs how to create messaging that calls in perfect-fit clients through her signature program – Social Posts that Sell. Her methods have helped her students go from ZERO to booked out, sell high-ticket offers in DMs, and get media features without pitching. When she’s not helping entrepreneurs create money-making messaging, Christine can be found walking her rescue pup, obsessing over self-care, and introverting like there’s no tomorrow.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- Christine’s best tips for selling through social media.
- The changes that Christine made that helped her triple her launch revenue (while still making time to write her book)
- How Christine’s experience inside Craft + Cashflow has transformed her life + business
Grab Christine’s Client Attraction Content Checklist for free at https://christineblubaugh.com/checklist/ to learn how to sell everything from $297 courses to $10K services packages using social media – without spammy tactics or cold pitching.
And if you want results like Christine’s, be sure to apply for one of the spots in the next round of Craft + Cashflow™ here.
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Connect with Christine on her website at http://christineblubaugh.com/
- Download Christine’s free Client Attraction Content Checklist for free at https://christineblubaugh.com/checklist/