Alica Forneret is a grief guide, writer, and facilitator who creates space for people to learn about grief. She began working in the grief space after her mom died in 2016, but had been a writer for over ten years before that. Today she’s pursuing her passion as a writer with a focus on grief, death, and how we can support each other through challenging times.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How Alicia transitioned from covering casseroles and crawfish boils to grief
- What it means to be death-positive, and the concept of celebrating life and death
- The importance of amplifying diverse voices in the death-care community
- Tips for handling grief at work, either for yourself or your co-workers
Connect with Alica on her website at https://alicaforneret.com/ to find more information about Grief At Work, and additional resources on processing grief.
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Grab a Cash + Cashflow Chat with Jamie here
- Connect with Alica Forneret on her website at https://alicaforneret.com/
- Connect with Alica Forneret on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AlicaForneret
- Connect with Alica Forneret on Instagram at https://instagram.com/alica.forneret
- Connect with Alica Forneret on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/griefishardaf