Today on the podcast we have actor-entrepreneur Ajarae Coleman. Ajarae is a working actress with dozens of network TV, film and commercial credits, including NCIS: NEW ORLEANS, I’M SORRY, SCANDAL, and 2 BROKE GIRLS to name a few. Ajarae founded ActingResourceGuru.com in 2012 to give actors practical steps to book more work, and take ownership of their careers. In September 2020, she is launching a brand new membership called The Table. The Table is for actors who crave an artistic life that goes beyond just booking gigs. They are ready to make a greater impact, which looks like building communities of collaborators, creating their own opportunities, and developing residual income streams. Ajarae believes that actors can play a huge role in bringing forth a reality where every being on the planet is safe and valued; this membership empowers actors to claim their seat at the table.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- What inspired Ajarae to create a resource database for actors looking to book more work
- How Ajarae prioritizes stillness + creativity in her schedule
- The creative exercise that helped her break through her blocks around receiving
Creatives Making Money is here to help you level up in your life, finances, love, and health.
This is the therapy session you didn’t have to pay for.
Create like you mean it,
Resources from this episode:
- Subscribe to the podcast + leave a 5-star review here
- Continue the conversation inside the Creatives Making Money community
- Grab a Cash + Cashflow Chat with Jamie here
- Connect with Ajarae Coleman on her website at www.actingresourceguru.com
- Connect with Ajarae Coleman on Instagram at http://instagram.com/ajaraecoleman